The PMFA Football Camp scheduled for Saturday June 27 has been canceled due to forcasted bad weather. Revisit often for possible rescheduled dates.
It is never too early to start thinking about and preparing for the up and coming football season.
If your child is interested in playing football and will be between the ages of 6 – 12 as of August 31st, they can sign up and play in the Lebanon Valley Midget Football League as a Palmyra Cougar!
- Registration can be done at anytime with our Registration Packet. The sooner the better.
- Final Signups & Equipment Handouts: August 6th & 7th, at Fireman’s Park, 6pm – 8pm
- Returning players must bring a copy of their birth certificate
- New players must bring their original birth certificate
- First practice is Monday, August 10, at Fireman’s Park 6pm – 8pm
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration costs for a single player for the 2015 season has increased to $160 and includes a refundable $60 participation deposit. Which will be returnable at the end of the season.
Participation deposit returned at the end of the season based on:
- Participation in all fundraisers
- Donation of food item(s) to the concession stands
- Donation of food item(s) to the Cheer Competion held October
- Returning of all equipment
Thank you, and let's help keep the COUGAR SPIRIT alive. See you on the football field!